Protak Scientific along with Public Health England will attend this year’s ISPE UK Summer Conference which focuses on Containment & Decontamination. The event will be held on the 14th June 2017 at the
National Conference Centre at the National Motorcycle Museum
Coventry Road | Bickenhall | Solihull | West Midlands | B92 0EJ
This 1 day conference will focus on two key techniques and review current best practises for containment and decontamination.
Topics to be covered:
- Role of containment versus use of PPE
- Challenges with SMEPAC (Standardized Measurement for Equipment Particulate Airborne Concentrations)
- Case studies on containment
- Case studies of decontamination
- Risks and Challenges with Equipment solutions
Public Health England will be speaking at the event about the benefits of Enzyme Indicators, the new revolutionary science for decontamination validation. Protak Scientific will have a stand at the event where we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about Enzyme Indicators, their applications and their benefits versus biological indicator technology.
You can also chat to us about our Try Before You Buy programme which allows the trial of EI’s head to head with BI’s to see the results for yourself, before a commitment to purchase larger amounts is made.
Come along and see us! Register for the event here.
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation - 6th February 2018
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group - 18th January 2018
- The Shortfalls Of Biological Indicators For HPV Decontamination Validation - 7th September 2017
- Protak Features In Clean Air & Containment Review - 1st August 2017
- Protak Scientific At Pharma Integrates 2017 In November As Sponsor & Panelist - 1st July 2017
- Enzyme Indicators Proven As Viable Alternative For HPV Decontamination Validation - 20th June 2017
- Protak Scientific At The ISPE UK Summer Conference: Containment & Decontamination – 14/6 - 6th June 2017
- Howorth Air Technology Trials Enzyme Indicators Successfully - 26th May 2017
- Clean Air & Containment Review – “EI’s Will Eventually Take Over BI’s” - 5th May 2017
- Protak Scientific Announce Appointment of Netsteril As Distributor for Spain To Supply Revolutionary Alternative To Biological Indicators - 15th February 2017