Protak Scientific along with Public Health England will attend this year’s ISPE UK Summer Conference which focuses on Containment & Decontamination. The event will be held on the 14th June 2017 at the
National Conference Centre at the National Motorcycle Museum
Coventry Road | Bickenhall | Solihull | West Midlands | B92 0EJ
This 1 day conference will focus on two key techniques and review current best practises for containment and decontamination.
Topics to be covered:
- Role of containment versus use of PPE
- Challenges with SMEPAC (Standardized Measurement for Equipment Particulate Airborne Concentrations)
- Case studies on containment
- Case studies of decontamination
- Risks and Challenges with Equipment solutions
Public Health England will be speaking at the event about the benefits of Enzyme Indicators, the new revolutionary science for decontamination validation. Protak Scientific will have a stand at the event where we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about Enzyme Indicators, their applications and their benefits versus biological indicator technology.
You can also chat to us about our Try Before You Buy programme which allows the trial of EI’s head to head with BI’s to see the results for yourself, before a commitment to purchase larger amounts is made.
Come along and see us! Register for the event here.
- Bye Bye BI -
- VHP (Vapour Hydrogen Peroxide) Fragility -
- Using Enzyme Indicators to validate decontamination measurement -
- Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Magazine Feature – Phillip Godden -
- Phillip Godden voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year 2018 -
- Protak Scientific win Healthcare and Life Sciences 2018 award -
- Protak Scientific & the MHRA form an Enzymatic Indicator and Decontamination Validation Industry focus group -
- Protak Scientific invest in new purpose designed and built premises -
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation -
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group -