Protak Scientific along with Public Health England will attend this year’s ISPE UK Summer Conference which focuses on Containment & Decontamination. The event will be held on the 14th June 2017 at the
National Conference Centre at the National Motorcycle Museum
Coventry Road | Bickenhall | Solihull | West Midlands | B92 0EJ
This 1 day conference will focus on two key techniques and review current best practises for containment and decontamination.
Topics to be covered:
- Role of containment versus use of PPE
- Challenges with SMEPAC (Standardized Measurement for Equipment Particulate Airborne Concentrations)
- Case studies on containment
- Case studies of decontamination
- Risks and Challenges with Equipment solutions
Public Health England will be speaking at the event about the benefits of Enzyme Indicators, the new revolutionary science for decontamination validation. Protak Scientific will have a stand at the event where we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about Enzyme Indicators, their applications and their benefits versus biological indicator technology.
You can also chat to us about our Try Before You Buy programme which allows the trial of EI’s head to head with BI’s to see the results for yourself, before a commitment to purchase larger amounts is made.
Come along and see us! Register for the event here.
- Bye Bye BI - 1st October 2018
- VHP (Vapour Hydrogen Peroxide) Fragility - 27th September 2018
- Using Enzyme Indicators to validate decontamination measurement - 26th September 2018
- Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Magazine Feature – Phillip Godden - 21st September 2018
- Phillip Godden voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year 2018 - 18th September 2018
- Protak Scientific win Healthcare and Life Sciences 2018 award - 17th September 2018
- Protak Scientific & the MHRA form an Enzymatic Indicator and Decontamination Validation Industry focus group - 11th September 2018
- Protak Scientific invest in new purpose designed and built premises - 22nd May 2018
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation - 6th February 2018
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group - 18th January 2018