Protak Scientific at delighted to be attending Pharma Integrates 2017 on the 15th & 16th Nov at the Grange City Hotel, London. We are proud sponsors of this prestigious event and Protak CEO Phillip Godden will take his seat as a panelist on Day Two of the conference. You can view the agenda here.
About Pharma Integrates 2017
Supported previously by in excess of 70 prestigious speakers and 300 senior pharmaceutical industry executives, a programme of interviews and interactive panel discussions this year will focus on the strategic issues facing the drug manufacturing sector and, once again, play a vital role in shaping pharma’s future.
Topics for debate with panelists at this year’s event include
- rethinking pharmaceutical productivity
- the evolving role of CDMOs
- the changing demographic of drugs, patient centricity, serialisation and much more.
With representation from the entire pharmaceutical community, including biotechs, SMEs, small to large pharma companies, CROs, CDMOs, consultants, patient groups and academics, this not-to-be-missed meeting also offers unparalleled networking opportunities.
Protak’s Phill Godden As A Key Panelist
As well as sponsoring the event, Protak CEO Phill Godden will take an active part in a live debate as a panelist during the “De-risking Pharma: From Policies and Guidelines to Production – Risk management is a valuable component of an effective quality system” facilitated by Martin Lush Global Vice President, Pharma Biotech and Medical Devices, NSF Health Sciences.
Here is a summary of the debate –
Risk is the probability of occurrence of harm and the severity of that harm. However, achieving a shared understanding of the application of risk management is difficult. In relation to pharmaceuticals, although there are a variety of stakeholders, including patients and medical practitioners as well as government and industry, the protection of the patient by managing the risk to quality should be considered of prime importance. Given that risk and the effective prediction of risk needs intuitive data interpretation, the panel will look beyond the numbers and examine how pharma views, manages and assesses risk.
Phill will be explaining how Enzyme Indicator decontamination validation technology can significantly reduce risk for pharma companies and help manage it going forwards with industry-changing implications.
We hope to see you at Pharma Integrates this year at what is shaping up to be a fantastic pharma event for the whole industry.
- Bye Bye BI -
- VHP (Vapour Hydrogen Peroxide) Fragility -
- Using Enzyme Indicators to validate decontamination measurement -
- Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Magazine Feature – Phillip Godden -
- Phillip Godden voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year 2018 -
- Protak Scientific win Healthcare and Life Sciences 2018 award -
- Protak Scientific & the MHRA form an Enzymatic Indicator and Decontamination Validation Industry focus group -
- Protak Scientific invest in new purpose designed and built premises -
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation -
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group -