Our contact details
Name: SJ Clowser
Address: Luminox House, 48 Holmethorpe Avenue, Redhill, Surrey , United Kingdom, RH1 2NL
Phone Number: +44 (0) 1737 924 900
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal data you give to us: This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services or marketing, creating a user account, posting material, filling in a survey or requesting further services
- Information about your location: if you have enabled location services on your device, we may collect information about your actual location. You can disable location services at any time by updating your preferences on your device.
- Information about transactions: if you purchase something from us, we will make a record of the details of that transaction, including what products/services you have bought and details of the payment made.
- Contact information: if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How we get your personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have made an information request to us.
- You wish to attend, or have attended, an event.
- You subscribe to our e-newsletter.
- You have applied for a job or secondment with us.
- You are representing your organisation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We collect all personal information for one or more specific purpose (see “How we get your personal information and why we have it”). This means that we hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Once that purpose has been fulfilled, we will securely delete the data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Luminox House, Holmethorpe Avenue, Redhill, Surrey , United Kingdom, RH1 2NL (+44 (0) 1737 924 900) if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Protak Scientific Limited, Luminox House, Holmethorpe Avenue, Redhill, Surrey , United Kingdom, RH1 2NL (+44 (0) 1737 924 900).
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk