Our Quality Management System
We demonstrate this by implementation of an effective quality management system (QMS), regularly audited by an independent organisation.
Protak are certified to ISO 9001:2015, a globally recognised standard that provides a structured approach to quality management.
ISO 9001:2015 sets out a number of requirements that must be met to demonstrate the organisation’s ability to consistently provide products and services to satisfy customer needs and regulatory requirements.
These requirements include:
- Leadership– Top management must demonstrate leadership and commitment to the QMS by establishing policies, objectives, and a quality management system that is appropriate for the organisation
- Planning – Organisations must identify risks and opportunities, determine the actions needed to address them, and integrate the QMS into their business processes.
- Support – Organisations must provide the resources, infrastructure, and training necessary to support the QMS.
- Operation– Organisations must plan, implement, and control the processes needed to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Performance evaluation– Organisations must monitor and measure their QMS performance, including customer satisfaction, internal audits, and management review.
- Improvement– Organisations must continually improve their QMS through the use of corrective actions, preventive actions, and continual improvement initiatives.
Health, safety and environmental protection – Protak’s PR2A Readers
Our Readers are supplied with both the UK Conformity Assessed (UKCA) marking as well as being CE (Conformité Européenne) marked which confirms that they comply with the high health, safety and environmental protection requirements and are suitable for sale, particularly in the UK and European Economic Area (EEA)
Click here to view our Certificate of Registration
Click here to view our Declaration of Conformity