ITH Pharma Ltd is recalling specific batches of Lipid Phase Parenteral Nutrition from specific hospitals. This is because of a potential contamination with Bacillus cereus identified following a small number of reported cases of Bacillus cereus septicaemia affecting neonates.
All batches have expired and it is believed that there is little or no stock remaining in the market.
The specific batches should no longer be used and any remaining stocks should be quarantined. Please contact the Public Health England national incident team on 020 7811 7800 should you have any remaining stocks of these batches.
- Bye Bye BI - 1st October 2018
- VHP (Vapour Hydrogen Peroxide) Fragility - 27th September 2018
- Using Enzyme Indicators to validate decontamination measurement - 26th September 2018
- Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Magazine Feature – Phillip Godden - 21st September 2018
- Phillip Godden voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year 2018 - 18th September 2018
- Protak Scientific win Healthcare and Life Sciences 2018 award - 17th September 2018
- Protak Scientific & the MHRA form an Enzymatic Indicator and Decontamination Validation Industry focus group - 11th September 2018
- Protak Scientific invest in new purpose designed and built premises - 22nd May 2018
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation - 6th February 2018
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group - 18th January 2018