Phillip Godden was recently voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year.
In this article Phillip describes the current processes and how Enzymatic Indicators can change the face of decontamination validation, as well as what has driven him to achieve Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year.
Protak Scientific Limited is the world’s only vendor of Enzymatic Biological Indicators (EI’s), that are used as a rapid microbial method (RMM) of measuring the efficacy, distribution and performance of cold process decontamination.
- Bye Bye BI -
- VHP (Vapour Hydrogen Peroxide) Fragility -
- Using Enzyme Indicators to validate decontamination measurement -
- Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Magazine Feature – Phillip Godden -
- Phillip Godden voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year 2018 -
- Protak Scientific win Healthcare and Life Sciences 2018 award -
- Protak Scientific & the MHRA form an Enzymatic Indicator and Decontamination Validation Industry focus group -
- Protak Scientific invest in new purpose designed and built premises -
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation -
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group -