Phillip Godden was recently voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year.
In this article Phillip describes the current processes and how Enzymatic Indicators can change the face of decontamination validation, as well as what has driven him to achieve Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year.
Protak Scientific Limited is the world’s only vendor of Enzymatic Biological Indicators (EI’s), that are used as a rapid microbial method (RMM) of measuring the efficacy, distribution and performance of cold process decontamination.
- Bye Bye BI - 1st October 2018
- VHP (Vapour Hydrogen Peroxide) Fragility - 27th September 2018
- Using Enzyme Indicators to validate decontamination measurement - 26th September 2018
- Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Magazine Feature – Phillip Godden - 21st September 2018
- Phillip Godden voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year 2018 - 18th September 2018
- Protak Scientific win Healthcare and Life Sciences 2018 award - 17th September 2018
- Protak Scientific & the MHRA form an Enzymatic Indicator and Decontamination Validation Industry focus group - 11th September 2018
- Protak Scientific invest in new purpose designed and built premises - 22nd May 2018