An exclusive and prized opportunity to attend a ½ day workshop focused on decontamination processes and rapid validation using Enzymatic Biological Indicators.
The event will bring industry experts together to learn about the most innovative technologies, with presentations such as:
Tim Coles on the subject of Micro-Condensate Hydrogen Peroxide E-Beam Technology and the latest H2O2 innovations
Thoughts from SKAN AG presented by Manfred Holzer and Martin Novak
A Comparison of Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour and Aerosol-Fog Bio-decontamination in GMP applications, presented by James Drinkwater: F Ziel Head of GMP Compliance
Rapid Decontamination Validation and Efficacy Mapping Case Study with Enzymatic Biological Indicators by Phillip Godden from Protak Scientific.
15th Feb 2018 – 12.30-19.00 including light buffet lunch & wine tasting tour
Denbies Wine Estate Ltd, London Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA
£30.00 ISPE Members, £50.00 Non-members
The event includes a light buffet lunch, wine tasting and a tour of the winery facilities.
Places are limited so reserve your place today! See the agenda and book in here!
- Bye Bye BI - 1st October 2018
- VHP (Vapour Hydrogen Peroxide) Fragility - 27th September 2018
- Using Enzyme Indicators to validate decontamination measurement - 26th September 2018
- Global Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Magazine Feature – Phillip Godden - 21st September 2018
- Phillip Godden voted Pharmaceutical CEO of the Year 2018 - 18th September 2018
- Protak Scientific win Healthcare and Life Sciences 2018 award - 17th September 2018
- Protak Scientific & the MHRA form an Enzymatic Indicator and Decontamination Validation Industry focus group - 11th September 2018
- Protak Scientific invest in new purpose designed and built premises - 22nd May 2018
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation - 6th February 2018
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group - 18th January 2018