An exclusive and prized opportunity to attend a ½ day workshop focused on decontamination processes and rapid validation using Enzymatic Biological Indicators.
The event will bring industry experts together to learn about the most innovative technologies, with presentations such as:
Tim Coles on the subject of Micro-Condensate Hydrogen Peroxide E-Beam Technology and the latest H2O2 innovations
Thoughts from SKAN AG presented by Manfred Holzer and Martin Novak
A Comparison of Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour and Aerosol-Fog Bio-decontamination in GMP applications, presented by James Drinkwater: F Ziel Head of GMP Compliance
Rapid Decontamination Validation and Efficacy Mapping Case Study with Enzymatic Biological Indicators by Phillip Godden from Protak Scientific.
15th Feb 2018 – 12.30-19.00 including light buffet lunch & wine tasting tour
Denbies Wine Estate Ltd, London Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6AA
£30.00 ISPE Members, £50.00 Non-members
The event includes a light buffet lunch, wine tasting and a tour of the winery facilities.
Places are limited so reserve your place today! See the agenda and book in here!
- Tim Coles & Dr Helen Hale Article – Taming the Tyrannosaurus of Validation - 6th February 2018
- Exclusive ISPE Decontamination & Validation ½ Day Workshop and Focus Group - 18th January 2018
- The Shortfalls Of Biological Indicators For HPV Decontamination Validation - 7th September 2017
- Protak Features In Clean Air & Containment Review - 1st August 2017
- Protak Scientific At Pharma Integrates 2017 In November As Sponsor & Panelist - 1st July 2017
- Enzyme Indicators Proven As Viable Alternative For HPV Decontamination Validation - 20th June 2017
- Protak Scientific At The ISPE UK Summer Conference: Containment & Decontamination – 14/6 - 6th June 2017
- Howorth Air Technology Trials Enzyme Indicators Successfully - 26th May 2017
- Clean Air & Containment Review – “EI’s Will Eventually Take Over BI’s” - 5th May 2017
- Protak Scientific Announce Appointment of Netsteril As Distributor for Spain To Supply Revolutionary Alternative To Biological Indicators - 15th February 2017