Potential contamination with Bacillus cereus
ITH Pharma Ltd is recalling specific batches of Lipid Phase Parenteral Nutrition from specific hospitals. This is because of a potential contamination with Bacillus cereus identified following a small number of reported cases of Bacillus cereus septicaemia affecting neonates.
All batches have expired and it is believed that there is little or no stock remaining in the market.
The specific batches should no longer be used and any remaining stocks should be quarantined. Please contact the Public Health England national incident team on 020 7811 7800 should you have any remaining stocks of these batches.
- The Shortfalls Of Biological Indicators For HPV Decontamination Validation - 7th September 2017
- Global Exclusive License Signed - 23rd May 2017
- The North Carolina Board of Pharmacy has ordered a recall for all lots of non-sterile and sterile products - 23rd May 2017
- Compounded Sterile Drug Product Recalls Regarding Sterility and Quality Control - 23rd May 2017
- Protak trials with Public Health England in 2015 - 23rd May 2017
- Applications Of Enzyme Indicators Versus Biological Indicators - 23rd May 2017
- Hospira Issues a Voluntary Recall Due to Mold Contamination - 23rd May 2017
- Phillip Godden CEO, On Protak, His Passion And Why Enzyme Indicators Are The Future - 23rd May 2017
- The Real Value Of Using Enzyme Indicators For Decontamination Validation - 23rd May 2017
- FDA alert – Voluntary Recall – Potential Impact on Product Sterility - 23rd May 2017